CV

For my acting CV click *HERE*

Wednesday 14 November 2012

In my secret life...

 
In my secret life.
Today I am as happy as a bird with a french fry... so happy... my glass is not half full... it's overflowing.
I haven't written anything in 2 weeks. So much has been going on I'm really happy to say I had no time. Oh I love being busy. I actually begin to feel like an actress.
London is an amazing place to be for an actor. There are so many classes to choose from, plays to see, independent cinema screenings, festivals. And mostly filled with creative people with great film ideas.
It's autumn and it's freezing outside. Today was a very sunny day for the first time in many, too many clouded weeks. We were shooting in the park. It was lovely. I thought I would share some of the pictures, since me and Instagram are having a love affair.











Autumn in London is lovely.

Oh happy days...

Ciao :)