CV

For my acting CV click *HERE*

Thursday 1 November 2012

I'm s-crew-ed.

Well.

I am not an editor. Or a director. I know nothing about lighting. I know nothing about framing... But I have that need.  That need to inspire. To write. To make people laugh. And cry. And smile. And (...).

I have but a small camcorder and a pocket full of ideas.
Lots of ideas. Lately.
 
Let's just say that in this sense... I am screwed.
Or: I need a crew.
To bring these humble ideas of mine to life.

I need YOU, wonderful creative people!

Wherever you are hiding.
I need you now.
Come out. Save me.

:)


Though they say, if you want to do something - do it right. But there are times you get inspired and well... You just do it. Because you feel like it. That's all...

For now. Here is my outburst of spontaneity. Hope you enjoy.




Please check out patriciaskowron.com/projects to find out about some of the projects I want to create. And see if you want to be a part of them :)