CV

For my acting CV click *HERE*

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Side Tracked Actors. Head up. We all need a dream reignition.

Some days we begin waving a white flag. 

We can barely get out of the bed in the morning. 
Hairbrush? 
Forget it - if I find a vaguely matching pair of socks, I'd call it day's mission accomplished.  

Some days we forget to dream. 

We get side-tracked. 
Some would say - we get a 'reality check'. 
But 'reality' is just a theory. 
- A theory that there is some kind of a limit on how far we can go in life. 
   
Tell me is there something standing in your way? 
Kick it's butt.

Simple.

Get excited again, find that lost dream, make a brand new plan, work that magic ten thousand hours and man, it is yours. 

When you are full of excitement and positive thoughts, ideas will spring into your mind like swans to the bread crumbs. 
So I intend to go into that audition room next time thinking - 'just watch me'. And you should do the same my friend...
 

And it will be good. Very good. You have the power to make it so.



... when you loose your drive.
When you go to auditions half-prepared. 
When you put working on the scripts for later.   

Reignite.